- March 1, 2006
- Posted by Marc
“Wooster How To…” #6- Robust’s How To Make A Paint Bomb
ts pretty straight foreward, and it doesnt take much time to make a paint
bomb, but its lots of fun.
You need a used light bulb (usually screw fittings are the best), small hammer, screwdriver, stanley knife, pvc tape, clay or similar and of course some paint.
1. remove metal top, by cutting to vertical linesfrom the edge of the
fitting, then remove.
2. snap the little glass cylinder on the inside of the bulb.
3. place bulb on a soft underlay, and make a hole in the inside glass divet by gently hitting the screwdriver with the hammer.
4. fill with paint.
5. seal the hole on top of the bulb. Clay works quite well for this. Then replace the meta; fitting, and seal with pvc tape.
6. go and throw your paint bomb at a nice white wall.